Marry Me - A Fun, Cheesy, Old Sorta RomCom we needed


Marry me

After the trailer, I thought it will be another cheesy and cringy movie, but it actually suprised me a lot. I LOVED IT. It's simple, cute and very feel-good but also the story was moving. 

Just what everyone need after almost 2y of chaos: a good old romcom with zero mentions to anything health related or end of the world related! It is what it is, is a feel good movie. Loved it


Jlo is gorgeous. Her costumes and make were AWESOME!!!! I was just like, I need an update on my wardrobe and looks, like damn. Then I realized, I ain't a millionaire yet lol.

Don't get me started on sountrack. All songs are BOPS

Soo Good to see Jlo improving her skills on acting ❤❤

The Oscar is closer than ever. A few more movies and she will get it

Anyone spotted #jlo 's son #max ?

#marryme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Celebs Who Killed Their Careers After Dissing Beyonce

This List of Infographics About Achieving Success Will Surely Inspire You

Top 15 Wealthiest Celebrity Children