ROBIN THICKE AND PAULA ARE WORKING OUT

Well seems like the begging in the concerts and public in general has worked.
In One of his interviews after the break up , the singer said ,"We're both doing well. We're both very happy right now, much happier. Everything  about this moment in my life , this amazing year I just had and what I am going through personally - has actually ignited some of the best writing I've done in a long time. Whatever everybody 's wondering about , they're going to hear it all in the album. "
I hope they are working it out well together, can't wait to hear the new music.
BUT How comes Men always start crying after their ladies walk away??? Why not make them stay???
MEN will you die if you will not cheat??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Celebs Who Killed Their Careers After Dissing Beyonce

RUGE MUTAHABA IN A LOVE TRIANGLE

TOP TEN PRIVATE JETS