TOP 10 Of The Best Dads In Hollywood


10 Of The Best Dads In Hollywood

10 Of The Best Dads In Hollywood
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are 24 million children in America with every one out of three children living in biological fatherless homes. Nine in ten American parents agree this is a serious problem. The Fatherless Generation reports, 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census), 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes which is 32 times the average, 85% of all children who have been diagnosed with behavior disorders come from fatherless homes, which is 20 times the average (Center for Disease Control). Lucky for the children of the men on this list, their fathers are pretty awesome.
Lately, it seems like the media is focused more on famous dads or dads to be. From Jimmy Fallon and Ashton Kutcher to Kanye West…we are all wondering who is going to be next. Celebrity dads are one of a kind; making appearances in our living rooms while also maintaining a normal life for their families despite their abnormal lifestyles. It can’t be easy to do, but somehow they do it with style and grace. Being a parent takes plenty of skill and patience or to quote Michael Josephson, “Creating a child takes no love or skill; being a parent requires lots of both.”

10. Brad Pitt

Via: movies.dosthana.com

Six kids can definitely be tough, but somehow Brad and Angelina make it work despite being two A-list Actors. In an interview with Psychologies magazine, Brad gave an exclusive on the intimate details of fatherhood. “Being a father has changed me on so many levels and made me more generous and alive…,” Pitt goes on to say that he values the ability to educate his children and help them to “make their way in the world as they grow up. I love being a father and all the responsibilities that entails.” Pitt, who has a net worth of $240 million says that he has learned to “value the basic beauty of family, of watching your children grow and evolve. It’s the most beautiful thing you can experience. I feel like the richest man alive since I’ve become a father.”

9. Channing Tatum

Via: www.nydailynews.com

There aren’t many women who don’t know who Channing Tatum is. With hit roles in “The Vow,” Magic Mike and 21 Jump Street, he has made his way onto our TV’s in one way or another. But, his most recent hit role is being a skilled diaper changer, “I’m solid at diaper changing,” he says in an interview with The Mercury. He goes on to say, “If a guy isn’t good at changing a diaper I don’t know what he’s there for really, because for the first seven months or so, the mom is the end-all, be-all of everything.” The father of a one-year-old, at the time, bragged about how skilled he really was, “(Everly) does not like sitting still but I can [change the diaper] even when she’s crawling, standing up, doing the whole thing.” That is pretty impressive for a brand new daddy. He admits that there have been “mishaps” along the way but he loves every second of it. Wife, Jenna Dewan, is one lucky girl!

8. Will Smith

Via: www.thearchimag.com

The Fresh Prince of Bell-Air may not have been father material back in the day, but he sure is now. In an interview with Robin Roberts, Smith explains that parenting is experimental, “So for me, it’s a deep uncertainty that I carry around, with my kids. I just try to teach them everything that I know and love them as hard as I can love them. And hope for the best.” When Smith first became a father, a picture was taken where he held his son in complete confusion, “Every time I look at the picture, I was looking like, ‘what am I going to do with this thing?’ You know. And it’s like—parenting is hit or miss.”
And, what shows your parenting skills more than the mother of your children boasting about them? Jada Pinkett Smith bragged about her husband to ESSENCE.com back in 2012, “What makes Will the best father in the world to me is that he’s there, not just there in a way that’s traditional. The emotional Support he offers his children is immeasurable.” Pretty impressive Will. Keep up the good work.

7. Ben Affleck 

Via: www.celebritybabyscoop.com

If someone is looking for the more traditional family roles in a celebrity household, take a look at Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck. While on The Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon asked Jennifer about Ben being a father.”“We are divided down a very mom-dad line. If it has to do with making food, or doing homework or anything that has to do with actually functioning — sorry it’s true — that’s a mom thing. And then coming in just as you’re getting them to bed and picking them up by their heels and swinging them around, that’s a dad thing. Anything fun, that is Ben.” Ben is also just as annoyed with “Frozen” as any other parent. “”He’s all like, ‘Papa, can I watch “Frozen”?’ and I’m like, ‘No, dude!'” says Affleck, clearly in frustration of watching the movie repeatedly.

6. Hugh Jackman

Via: www.romancemeetslife.com

Who needs a Father’s Day card when you could have breakfast in bed? That is one expectation of Hugh Jackman for Father’s Day, “Well, I just preach to my kids that every day is Father’s Day, so I expect breakfast in bed every day.” The humorous actor also has a more serious side to him. Father of two adopted children, Oscar and Ava, are his everything. “Ava’s really social. She’s a mini Deb—she’s up for anything…And if there are three things to do in the afternoon, she’ll make it five.” The actor has also made it a rule that his kids do volunteer work once they turn 13, and his son, Oscar, who loves plants is tending a garden in a nearby New York City park.
Jackman and his wife have a two week separation rule where he will never be apart from the family for more than two weeks. Even if it’s only been three days, he’ll race home from the set.
Does Hollywood get anymore humble than that? Probably not.

5. Johnny Depp

Via: abcnews.go.com

“I think I’m very good at being a dad…and I’m proud to say it, because as parents do, I worship my kids and I learn from my kids. It’s the only thing I want to be good at in my life,” Depp told iVillage in 2010. This statement doesn’t even need elaboration, it speaks for itself. Cheers, Johnny!

4. Matt Damon

Via: galleryhip.com

Matt didn’t have the typical entrance to fatherhood like most of the men on this list. After marrying Miami beach bartender Luciana Barosso, Damon became an instant father to Barosso’s daughter, Alexia, 14, from a previous relationship. He now father’s three of his own children with Barosso, Isabella, 6, Gia, 4, and Stella, almost 2. The actor is a (rightfully) protective dad who admits he still checks up on his daughters in the middle of the night to make sure they are still alive and well! “My wife’s nickname for me is ‘Red Alert,’” he jokes. “I sometimes check to see if the kids are breathing.” He also says that being a dad has made him paranoid and much more protective. His girls will be very well-looked after, and most likely under lots of surveillance once they become teenagers.

3. Adam Sandler

Via: pagesix.com

Sandler, father of 8-year-old Sadie Madison and 5-year-old Sunny Madeline, has enrolled his kids at a unique school where parents can come any day they please to have lunch with their kids, which is also where you will find him on a regular basis. “The best thing about my kids’ school is you can show up any day you want and have lunch with your kids. But you better show up with an In-N-Out burger,” he says.
In an interview following the new release of his movie Blended, Sandler explains that, “My kids give me the most joy, but there are life adjustments. I don’t go out to meet anyone after 9:30 at night. I eat dinner at 6 or 7. If someone makes me stay out until 10:30 at night, I’m angry the entire next day because I’m exhausted.” Something that many people most likely don’t know, is that Sandler is not the “anything goes” kind of dad, “I’m a worrier. I’ve learned in life now that when your kid is upset you’re rocked until they’re not upset anymore. Even when they’re not upset, you’re rocked. You’re always nervous because you want your kid to be happy. Now, I understand why my folks were always saying, ‘Be nice and be safe. Make sure everyone in the family is OK. That’s the most important thing.’ Making sure everyone in the family is OK is the most important thing. If the family hurts then you hurt.”

2. Matthew McConaughey

Via: www.eonline.com
Via: www.eonline.com
Recently welcoming his third child with his wife, Camila Alves, Matthew McConaughey explains that his family is at the top of his priority list. “When you’ve got family, you have to pick you extracurriculars. Whoever has kids knows that, man. You have to pick and choose and go ‘wait, which is the one I really want to do because I ain’t watching all the Saturday’s football and I’m not watching all of Sunday’s. I’m going to be a kayaker, a snow skier and a marathon runner.’ No, you gotta zero in when you got kids and a family.” With many other actors expounding on their acting careers to achieve producing and directing motion features, McConaughey says acting is going to be his only job. “I’m really enjoying being an actor for hire. I’ve been offered to produce some things and I’ve said, ‘No thank you.’ I’m really enjoying my time getting ready for a role, my man, my characters, going to work, doing my best to nail it, finishing work and going, ‘that was a beautiful time. Thank you. See you down the road. I’m going back to my family.’” Looks like Matthew is a man who knows what he wants and isn’t going to let anything distract him from it.

1. David Beckham

Via: galleryhip.com
Via: galleryhip.com
David Beckham recently retired from playing professional soccer and now acts as the morning chauffeur for his four children with wife, Victoria Beckham. Between picking out the day’s outfit for his daughter, and breaking up fights between his sons over what type of breakfast to have, this celebrity dad has got his hands full. The new stay-at-home dad describes his wife’s recent fashion line success, “Victoria’s success has been really incredible and, it’s simple, she works really hard…She’s a great mother, of course, and she looks after the boys and Harper and that’s our priority and her priority, but she works really hard…She’s a hard working mother and the success that she’s had, she deserves.”
Beckham has won various awards for being a “top dad” as well as receiving praise from the Archbishop of Canterbury for his dedicated fathering skills. “In my career there’s many things I’ve won, and many things I’ve achieved…but my greatest achievement is my family.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Celebs Who Killed Their Careers After Dissing Beyonce

RUGE MUTAHABA IN A LOVE TRIANGLE

TOP TEN PRIVATE JETS