Dune Part One: A Slow Masterpiece of it's kind


The movie was so good !! The visuals and colours, the lights and costumes, the soundtrack and performance of the actors, the storyline and the visual effects, everything was perfected !! I hope we can see what's coming next soon !!
I love that the movie was so long so there was a lot of details !! I haven't read the books yet, but I already know fans of it will be pleased with the live action as it seems to take every detail to the dot.

Life is unfair, Zendaya got millions to be seen for not more than 10 minutes in what looks like a Perfume Commercial 😂😂, she like just walks in a desert utafkri Tangazo la perfume ya Kulsoom

 Downsides of the movie? 

1. The movie is SLOWWWWW, Masterpiece yes, slow? beyond slowww

2. Lack of Middle Eastern, like not what I expected on a desert based story and based on its story and I get that they wanted to use known names that also did pretty well but Middle Easterns would have been more realistic.

3. The fact that when the ending score appears, you feel like nothing really happened.. It felt like the whole 2 hours and 35 minutes were a "trailer" for the actual movie, which kinda disappointed me because I know sequels tend to dissapoint,  I wanted some kind of closure that never happened and I'm a bit sad about it.

Do I plan on reading the books? No, For Part 1 movie to be 2 and half hours is more than enough, tchaiii.

 Leave a comment below or visit our Social Media pages linked below:

Instagram 24tz 

Facebook 24tz

Twitter 24tz



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Celebs Who Killed Their Careers After Dissing Beyonce

RUGE MUTAHABA IN A LOVE TRIANGLE

TOP TEN PRIVATE JETS