8 Non Sex Related Advice for Teenagers - 24tz Thoughts




I had to repost this and give it a good laugh on things I can't do 

1. Waking up late

It has only been a few months since I started waking up early during week days, With Working from Home, tchaiiiišŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Weekends, Please, I will wake up when my body tells me some there are evening masses toom

5. Netflix

Eeeh Jamani, As long as no one is complaining, I will gladly and happily watch Netflix 20 hours a day and to whoever is complaining, Please. I love spending my time that way.

6. Sports 
How can we stop loving football when we are in an era of Ole getting #ManchesterUnited beaten 5 Nil then Pep nailing them with 2 Nil. Abeg!

8. Not sorrounding yourself with poor people like come on!!!!!

I hear you, I wanna be suprised with a trip to Italy with my friends but these are dreams.

I think people are basically becoming mammons.

Proverbs 17:17 states A friend loves at all times, sioni only when rich.

1 Cor 13: 4-8, Love is patient,love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking.

Be with people that fulfil you, make you feel the moment or whatever works for you. Achana na motivation speakers.

I agree and already doing most of the others. Remember too much of anything is harmful. 
DO YOU

#24tzLife #24tz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Celebs Who Killed Their Careers After Dissing Beyonce

RUGE MUTAHABA IN A LOVE TRIANGLE

TOP TEN PRIVATE JETS