Best series to watch in November 2021



Post Covid, We have been seeing lots of new Tv Shows and Movies and I was super excited for November 2021 and I have been impressed by the following so far, Hope you will be too:

Wheel of Time

If you loved #gameofthrones #strangerthings #Lordoftherings ,you will definitely love this one.

Moiraine, a member of a magical organization, takes five young people on a journey, believing that one of them might be the reincarnation of the Dragon, a powerful individual prophesied to save the world or destroy it.

I haven't read the books, but I called it from first scenes that Rand is the Dragon born. I hope I will be proved right.

I also can't wait to hear Professor's ancient English. I wish I had a friend that read the books, La Professor is too old to be Dragon reborn au skuelewa?😅 Anyways this series 🔥, Season 2 and 3 already confirmed

Hellbound
 
Watu wanaotarajiwa kwenda motoni, wanatokewa na "malaika" anayewaambia tarehe yao ya kufa na kuwa wanaenda motoni na moto utawaanzia dunian then uwafate hell pia.

People hear predictions on when they will die. When that time comes, a death angel appears in front of them and kills them.

The series is super violent in ways you can not imagine.

I feel like this series was a criticism/obvious allusion to religious dogma and how easily human beings are swept up by religion/cults because they need their lives to have meaning. There are so many religious people that want to live a "morally" good life because they fear condemnation. I think that detective mentioned how stupid it is that people are only morally good because they fear Gods wrath, instead of just being good to each other because that would make a better society for all of us.

And I liked how the series was split into two halves. The first part basically showed us the beginning of how a religion crawls its way into society. The second part succinctly displays how, because of that, people start to treat each other but also themselves.

It had its flaws and there are so many questions left that a presumably second season will answer but overall I really enjoyed it and I liked the criticism on religion. I think especially, what that cab driver at the end summed it up pretty well. So many people fear what comes after life that they forget that the only thing we have control over is the life we have right now.

I'm also curious why those condemned ones are coming back now. Was it because of the parents' sacrifice or was it all the plan all along and there was actually a reason for those demonstrations? Can't wait for season 2.


Cowboy bebop

A ragtag crew of bounty hunters chases down the galaxy's most dangerous criminals; they'll save the world for the right price.

It’s a really Good and Solid adaptation. I enjoy it and I like it very much. The main trio is just gold (Hoping to see Ed on season 2), they do an amazing job.

Such an amazing weekend, I watched so many new series in this post covid era.


#cowboybebop
#marvelhitmonkey
#wheeloftime
#hellbound

Plus some of my continuing shows
#magnumpi siku hii ikiwa cancelled,I will be so sad kaka nlvyohuzunishwa na #prodigalson
#TheBlacklist hii hata ikiwa cancelled sawa tu.

 Leave a comment below or visit our Social Media pages linked below:

Instagram 24tz 

Facebook 24tz

Twitter 24tz



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Celebs Who Killed Their Careers After Dissing Beyonce

RUGE MUTAHABA IN A LOVE TRIANGLE

TOP TEN PRIVATE JETS