Free Guy - Coolest movie of the year?


#freeguy

I watched the movie today and it is a pretty cool movie. I can't believe it took me a while cause when I saw the trailer, I was like this ain't for me though I love Ryan.

 First of all, the movie is for video game lovers and for those who liked the movie 'Ready Player One' released in 2018, or if you're a fan of Ryan Reynolds' movies.

 In short, a beautiful and enjoyable movie from beginning to end and a more beautiful world with wonderful visual effects and wonderful acting by actors led by #ryanreynolds


 I liked the way the events were presented, in addition to the appearance of characters from YouTube and some actors as guests of honor in the film that we have #Blakelively to thank.

 In the end, the movie is fun with funny and interesting scenes in addition to directing, photography, visual and sound effects, but it will not remain in the memory for long.

Anyways, If you like pop culture, you will definitely like it. I spent a really great time watching it. The small cameo of a famous avenger really hyped me and the passages between reality and the game are really well made so you never feel confused. So basically you should watch it and this comes from someone who is not even a gamer, this movie just made me want to buy digital land,nfts and just try to be a gamer. Mmh

Only thing that didn't make sense was the server room by the front door, like who does that😂. Many other things are weird but hey it was the gaming world.

And Joe Keery has really grown on me because of his character development in #Strangerthings, It made him way cute and then I checked his age. He is 29 years old. Not even sure how it all relates😂.

Have a great Sunday. Remember the Commandments on Sunday. Rest up and recharge spiritually and physically.

Instagram 24tz 

Facebook 24tz

Twitter 24tz

#24Tz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Celebs Who Killed Their Careers After Dissing Beyonce

RUGE MUTAHABA IN A LOVE TRIANGLE

TOP TEN PRIVATE JETS