Red Notice being the best Action Comedy thriller on Netflix for this Holiday season

This is the trio we never thought we needed or could ever handle.

Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Black Adam in a movie together? Staaaap! (Yes, we keeping it DC today, no mention of #deadpool, ooops🙊) 

Wonder Woman is hot, God took time with her😉

 Just watched Netflix: Red Notice last night and I loved it from start to finish.

The movie was super fun and it has been statistically proven that it is impossible to not be amazed by Ryan Reynolds or fail to smile in his movies. If you have never smiled in a Ryan's movie, you need to eat your apple a day or run to see a doctor Asap. 

Weirdly I wanted Ryan Reynolds to get away with all 3 eggs 😅 and Rock and Gal Gadot not my fav pairing 😅 but still overall the movie was still amazing. 

As always some of the action scene were overly exaggerated but I think I have settled it with Shang Chi beats the fight scene on any movie for this year. So, I won't try to compare any other movies or expect more from any.

Yes, some scenes lack reality such as the car scenes + lack of rust underground after many years or the sound of metal on soil in Argentina but I don't wanna spoil it much for you. 

Worth noting, all the three actors + actress received US$ 20 Million each for their roles, plus the movie having being recorded in many countries, the budget is estimated to be a whooping $250M to $300M.

The movie is a "Diamond cut Diamond" of twists and turns in every scenes! I like it! Watch it now, if you haven't already.

Spoiler scene, expect Ed Sheeran, hahaha.


Would I love Red Notice 2, Yes!!


Did I like the Cliff hanger of this movie, No!!, It was not suspenseful at all but I will still watch Red Notice 2 upon the gift of life.


The movie is a "Diamond cut Diamond" of twists and turns in every scenes! I like it! Watch it now, if you haven't already.


Follow us on Instagram 24tz , Facebook @24tz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Celebs Who Killed Their Careers After Dissing Beyonce

RUGE MUTAHABA IN A LOVE TRIANGLE

TOP TEN PRIVATE JETS