Shang Chi and the legend of ten rings, best marvel and action movie of 2021


WOW!😱🤩 one of the best Marvel's movies so far. the plot, the cast, the characters, the visuals, the special effects and all about it was so so great!!! LOVED it 😍 One of the best MCU's movies!! I really wanna watch it in IMAX 3D but we don’t have such options,where am at 😢 plus Katy was so funny and nice😂 the post credit scene with Captain Marvel and Bruce hyped me as f***k!! cannot wait to see more of them 🔥🔥 Wong was a really appreciated presence 😂 

Asian culture without too much stereotypes and an incredible amount of special effects and astonishing scenes!

The action scenes were on fire 🔥!!! Honestly from the beginning of the year to date, After Shang Chi, next action scene that I have fallen in love with is the fight scene between Higgins and the Bride in Magnum PI Season 4.

You will also have a lot of fun until the very end. Hope you did not miss the 2 post credits scene!!

2 Post credit scenes, how incredible

Amazing how they didn't spoil Tao Lao in the trailers, making it an amazing surprise. Honestly, Apart from the camera being fast in the fight scenes, I can’t find any reasons to hate the movie. 

Especially for those of us that love Shang from also Kim’s Convenience series and were expecting less of him in an action movie and proved us wrong by delivering above and more. 


Also did you notice that the 10 rings have always been there, did you see them before?


***Too many emojis? I apologize, I wrote this for my Insta Page and did not feel much like editing them out. If too much, let me know and I may remove them for YOU, Yes, YOU

 Leave a comment below or visit our Social Media pages linked below:

Instagram 24tz 

Facebook 24tz

Twitter 24tz


Comments

  1. Wow..This has been so insightful, I am on my way to find this one coz haven’t watched

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Celebs Who Killed Their Careers After Dissing Beyonce

RUGE MUTAHABA IN A LOVE TRIANGLE

TOP TEN PRIVATE JETS