Silent Night - Predictable but watchable movie


The film was enjoyable, and I appreciated the shifts of tone, but it could have scored better maybe by ending a few seconds earlier. 

The ending scene is super predictable but still heartbreaking.

It is not a typical Christmas movie, kind of end of world movie. honestly not comedic nor horror. Ipo ipo

You know when you realize that you’re watching a shitty movie but you decide to go through with it , yup that’s happened to me and from the beginning I knew where it would go cause it is so damn predictable 

Anyways, I watched for #mathewgoode and #keiraknightley

What's cliche, From the start of the movie, I was like , I wouldn't take the pill, 1. as a Christian that is murder and 2. Outright panic stupidity.


Then after the movie ended, I realized I am covid vaccinated🤣.

Instagram 24tz 

Facebook 24tz

Twitter 24tz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Celebs Who Killed Their Careers After Dissing Beyonce

RUGE MUTAHABA IN A LOVE TRIANGLE

TOP TEN PRIVATE JETS