The Last Duel - Phenomenal and Mind Catching


I thought that the movie would become boring after the third time retelling the story but I was pleasantly surprised.

 I really appreciate that from every POV, the little things are slightly different - Jean is in the assumption that he's fair and smart and a kind husband to his wife, and Jacques is certain that Marguerite is flirting with him and that their interests are shared. 

I liked seeing how, when we got to Marguerite's POV, it already started with the words 'the truth' remaining, making it clear which side the makers are on, and how everything we were made to believe in Jean and Jacques's POVs is essentially completely false.
 I like the accuracy of the backlash Marguerite received from everybody including her friends - we're in 2021 now, well over 600 years after the events in this movie, but things really aren't any different now compared to what they were back then. 

I liked the looks of the Queen and of Pierre's wife, they knew that there was truth to Marguerite's claims and saw that side in their husbands too, undoubtedly. 
I like the little details thrown in there. The story was handled with grace and dignity and in accordance to the truth. I didn't expect to like it as much as I do, but alas, here we are

All in all, I loved the film! I loved the fact that we had the three storylines. It shows that everyone thinks they're right and that each person has their truth. I loved the fact the film makers showed explicitly that the real truth was Marguerite's. And above all I loved Jodie Comer's performance. I came for her and I was not disappointed. Thank you Jodie for your extraordinary work.

Good writing from both Matt and Ben Affleck,been a while since #Goodwillhunting but they did a good job here. Like I couldn't find a single decent male in this movie, they were all selfish $cumb@gs

It was interesting seeing #Jodie in this movie, I am still used to her as a cold assassin for #killingeve I loved her role in #freeguy too. With her role in #thelastduel she really deserved the Oscar nomination, I wonder what are the criteria for the #Oscars

Instagram 24tz 

Facebook 24tz

Twitter 24tz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Celebs Who Killed Their Careers After Dissing Beyonce

RUGE MUTAHABA IN A LOVE TRIANGLE

TOP TEN PRIVATE JETS