Marry Me - A Fun, Cheesy, Old Sorta RomCom we needed


Marry me

After the trailer, I thought it will be another cheesy and cringy movie, but it actually suprised me a lot. I LOVED IT. It's simple, cute and very feel-good but also the story was moving. 

Just what everyone need after almost 2y of chaos: a good old romcom with zero mentions to anything health related or end of the world related! It is what it is, is a feel good movie. Loved it


Jlo is gorgeous. Her costumes and make were AWESOME!!!! I was just like, I need an update on my wardrobe and looks, like damn. Then I realized, I ain't a millionaire yet lol.

Don't get me started on sountrack. All songs are BOPS

Soo Good to see Jlo improving her skills on acting ❤❤

The Oscar is closer than ever. A few more movies and she will get it

Anyone spotted #jlo 's son #max ?

#marryme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Celebs Who Killed Their Careers After Dissing Beyonce

RUGE MUTAHABA IN A LOVE TRIANGLE

TOP TEN PRIVATE JETS